Everyone knows that kids are blunt. That’s why their opinions are so valued. Want to know if you’re fat? Go up to a random kid. If they ask you if your pregnant, then it’s time to diet.
Most of the time, I like honesty because it’s refreshing. However, when kids start saying things about Kpop like: ‘Wow, they’re like the Asian Rebecca Black‘….then….I start RAGING. This week’s Video of the Week is about just that! Be careful though, because watching it may make you want to break something 😛
My irrational reactions:
- *sputters* What do you mean 2NE1’s copying Lady Gaga? You take that back kid! You take that back before I send you to the naughty corner!
- Monologue at opinionated boy: “please stop talking. No really. Don’t speak. You’re the type of kid who I hated back in my school days.”
- Thinking: “Did you to get paid to say these things? As in, was this scripted? Because your awfully insightful and observant for a 12 year old...”
- “Okayyy…what she said there was almost borderline racist…“
- *awwww* that little girl is so cute! I just want to pinch her cheeks!